Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Christmas in Red and Aqua!

So I fell in love with Aqua and Red! Totally in love! Christmas was the best time to try it out and I think it was a success!




My mom started me a quilt top and I stopped her before she could quilt it, I like it way better as a table cloth, (a table cloth that can never be eaten on!).






I thought it would be to expensive to change colors but it really wasn't . I bought some ribbon at Hobby Lobby and a can of spray paint that I used on things like the stand pictured above,)it was black)


Picked up the aqua chargers at Micheal's for a buck a piece and a few more things here and there. I don't' think I spent over $40.00 and I think it turned out nice?




I will grab some more things at the after Christmas sales and put them away for next Christmas because the aqua is staying for a while!


1 comment:

  1. It sure looks festive with your green walls to set it off. :)

    ReplyDelete