Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas in the kitchen!

I did the kitchen in green and red. It was so much fun decorating the new addition.



I bought this tree at a yard sale for $2.00. I spray painted it silver, it was gold, and hung some ornaments I bought at Pier One. I love how it turned out.


I am so happy with these canisters, I got them in red, black poka-dots and green stripes. I can use them for so many different holidays.


On the dinning room hutch I used some of my moms old  Snow Village, she hasn't used them for over 15 years! It was fun to get them out and I am planning on not giving them back.

I love how this pencil tree turned out.

I love setting up a table for the Christmas holiday. I didn't put out my dishes because I didn't want them to get dusty.



The Family room tree was a blast to decorate. I had turning ornaments and everyone loved them!






I guess I should have done my dishes, what am I saying?!?!?!
My dishes are never done. 



I have never been a big "Snow Village" lover but I guess now I am.



I just love this shelf, whether it has Halloween stuff or Christmas stuff it's pretty fun to decorate.




No comments:

Post a Comment