Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A Magical Fall Brunch

We are all to busy doing things that don't make  fun memories. That's why I decided to host a fall brunch for three of the greatest ladies ever! So I had to start with a lovely table. I had come across a yard sale a few months earlier, and found the antic linens (my love). The lady had been collecting linen's for 40 years. 

I was in heaven!  These are some of the things I bought, (including the fun silverware).


Yes, that is a cut lace tatted table cloth!!!!


These are some of the best gals ever! Tammy, Wendy,  Paula and I have a  lunch each time it is someones birthday and today we are celebration Wendy's. Usually we go out but I wanted to do something special , so we all brought one food item and had a wonderful time.


What a spread! Fresh pineapple, home made rolls, cashew chicken salad, marshmallow   salad, and fresh strawberry lemonade. I think we talked and laughed for at least 3 hours! Now that's a wonderful memory!


No comments:

Post a Comment