Thursday, September 27, 2012

Halloween Tree!


I finally got to decorate my Halloween tree! My sister found this tree at Tai Pan for $24.00, and gave it to me-what a sweet heart! Also a Hi to my awesome sister in law Marilee and the words greatest Mother in law , Pat! We love you!!!
my mom gave me her left overs, and I started to thread the bead garland from top to bottom.

I found this at Tai pan too. I pushed it down threw the top.

The tree with the garland threaded threw it. push the garland in towards the center too.


The stuff I might use?
I used some black tulle, (I like the way the black tulle looks over ribbon because it has a spooky kind of feel to it) . I made a bow and fluffed it and wired it to the top. Then a had three long streamers flowing down and I just pushed them into the tree here and there.

I got these great sculls at TJ Max and pushed them into the tree, balance them out and spread them around.

Some fun signs I got at Krumpets, I had 3 so I placed them 1 high, 1 low and 1 medium and the three different sides of the tree.

So far so good.




Some awesome wooden ornaments and just about done.

Done! I love how it looks on my bar!


No comments:

Post a Comment